Friday, June 26, 2009

Bored at home-Paper Crafts

Since I've been at home for the past 2days I decided to go over to Macula Art and print some paper crafts. I find them fun and its a great way to pass time. These can be printed on recycled paper. What a way to be greener in style!


This "Vandalized Nurikabe" was fairly easy to do and very colorful. It took me about 2 hours to complete and the end result was this wonderful little guy. You can print 1 out and try it yourself.



This little guy is called "Chibi Paper Toy Blank." He took approximately 3-4 hours to do because of all the detailed cuts and little tabs. It was hard to get him to stand up and take these shots because he has such stubby little feet to hold up his body and huge head.
If you want to make him print him out here.

Overall, I enjoyed the challenge of these paper crafts and after I finished I couldn't wait to show them off to you guys! Enjoy and I look forward to see works you have made.

Leave those questions and comments below. Have a wonderful day =]

1 comment:

Bethany said...

These are super cool!