Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stop your flipping leg shaking!


See how comfortable those Corgis are? You wouldn't want to wake them now, would you?

The other day I was sitting on a really long bench enjoying my food with my boyfriend. Two boys sit down on the bench and one of them starts shaking their flipping leg! For those of you out there who enjoy doing this please stop! It's rather annoying to others sitting on the bench. Even if you're not sitting on a bench your neighbors can still feel the vibration through the floor. All I want is to sit, relax, and enjoy my food.

My mom told me when I was young that I shouldn't shake my legs because my fortune will be shaken away from me. I'm not a superstitious person but if you are then by all means please stop your flipping leg shaking! I'm glad she taught me to not shake my legs because I know how distracting it is to others.

Have any of you experienced this?
Leave your comments below.

No comments: