Friday, January 14, 2011

Winter Storm Pictures

The snow storm was a bit crazy but not as bad as the last one we had. This is when it all began.


Look at all the left over snow from the last storm. There's so much snow at my school.


The pile left in front of a smart car.


This cute dog was standing so majestically on the snow pile.


My boyfriend and I went snowboarding and here are the boards we used.


Here is my boyfriend helping his bro fix his board.


I say my snowboarding is finally getting better. I practiced a lot on the bunny slope this time so I can go on the mountain with my boyfriend next time I hope!

2 comments:

Nonners said...

I had a good birthday, I hope your daddy did too! :D

I dk about the snow in NYC... but I'm REALLLLLLL sick of the blizzards and winter weather here in Michigan. Maybe it's because I don't know how to ski or snowboard or anything so I can't enjoy it.... meh.. :(

Susanna said...

The snow just keeps coming here in NY.
How cold is it over there in Michigan?
This week has been pretty chilly here like in the single digits at night.