Saturday, May 15, 2010

DIY Projects

I had a term project to do for my photography class so I've been busy with that. Finals are also right around the corner and getting busy studying for now. I'd just like to share some of my photos with you guys. Hope you enjoy them!

This is a bead pig I made.


Here are my color pencils! I hate using crayons!!


Some stars I made.


A gift box a made and some cranes.


A fish I made out of ribbon. Forgot to put eyes on it O_o, sorry blind fishy.


Cranes I made. The big one made of a magazine paper and the smaller one made of the Halls candy wrapper. (I always recycle, you should too ^.^)


More stars I made put into a beautiful Hershey's glass cup.


The circle of cranes I made.



Enjoy them and have a wonderful day!
****Remember to leave those comments below

No comments: