Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gingerbread Man time!


I'm busy with finals now, my last final is going to be tomorrow so I should be studying now!!
But I neeeeeed to share this with all of you.

This week was very stressful for me and to combat this, my boyfriend took me to Panera Bread for their Gingerbread Man and their yummy bread bowl soup! But hurry and get their Gingerbread Man because they only sell them until 12/24 and they only sell a few of those each day. If they're no longer on display, that means they're all sold out. :(
I urge you to try those and their super yummy sandwiches.

Here's their bread bowl soup! YUM.


So which part do of the Gingerbread Man do you like to eat first?
There's a psychology to it apparently. Check out this article from the NY Daily News.

My boyfriend and I start with the hands! :D

2 comments:

Nonners said...

I eat the legs of gingerbread cookies first! I hope your finals went well! Time to RELAX and no studying for a while, eh??

Thanks for the comment on the dresses! I'm going to a new dress shop on Wednesday and will post more pics... I would love your input! I am NOT good at making decisions, especially decisions that are this expensive!!! Ughhhh!

Susanna said...

I can't wait to see the dresses you try on! This is a big decision so I don't blame you for being picky. I say be the pickiest person because it's your special day afterall :)

Does your hubby go with you to dress fittings?