Monday, September 27, 2010

Free Cold Stone Creamery


In honor of Make-A-Wish foundation, Cold Stone Creamery is offering FREE 3oz (like it size) of Kate's creation on Thursday, September 30th, 2010 from 5pm-8pm.
Go to your local Cold Stone and try her creation!!

Don't forget your camera's and share it with your friends or family!!

I'm not sure if I'll have time to go but if I do, there will be pictures!!
Hearing about this made my rainy day so much better, hope you have a great day too! :)


UPDATE:
So I went to Cold Stone's that day to try Kate's creation and my boyfriend and I loved it.

The line wasn't too long because they were prepared! It was a great experience overall.

They gave us a good portion ice cream. I didn't expect it to taste this great!! :)

Can't wait to have it again!!
Anyone get a chance to try this yumminess?!

No comments: