Monday, September 13, 2010

Money Saving Tips + Free Ziploc starter kit



As a college student we all try to save as much money as we can. I'm a commuter to college and school food just doesn't compare to home cooked meals. I like to bring my lunches and snacks using plastic containers or Ziploc sandwich bags.

I bring rice with some meat and vegetables occasionally for lunch. As for snacks sometimes I bring cut up fruits or whole fruits. There's always a bottle of water in my bag so I don't have to worry about buying drinks at school and plus NYC tap water is one of the best in the world! All in all I'd say I'm way healthier during school time than vacations and now you can be too!

Right@Home is offering free
Ziploc starter kits for the first 10,000 users that respond. Hurry and get yours now!!

No comments: