Monday, August 23, 2010

NYC Metrocard 1



I need to get a Metrocard every month and I draw something new on it everytime. This time I decided to draw a Minion from "Despicable Me" because I love them so much!! They are super cute. I'm still waiting to watch the movie!! :(

I draw the picture on the card with a pencil and then I rub it onto the receipt so I know they are together. I must remind you guys that you should keep the receipt for your Metrocard always because you'll never know if something goes wrong. I had to send my messed up card back to the MTA because the bus's machine screwed up the magnet on the card.

Did you guys see "Despicable Me" yet?
Do you write on your cards?

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow, you are good at drawing! That is a very nice piece of artwork =)

Susanna said...

Thank you so much Bethany, you're so sweet :) If you like I'll post more of my drawings here and there will be more Metrocard drawings each month.

Glad that you enjoy it!!