Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ahhhh Bugs, Insects, Spiders!!!

I always have a bug zapper handy nearby when I'm at home because I just don't like bugs, insects, or spiders too much. Ever since I found out that I was allergic to mosquito bites, I'm more cautious at home now. I just hate those pesky mosquitoes!! Every time they bite me, it swells up, and it won't stop growing unless I take medicine. So now, when I go outside I need to make sure I have insect repellent on or else mosquitoes will chase me down.

What are your thoughts on bugs, insects, and spiders?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Although I too am annoyed by insects sometimes, I remember that this world is as much theirs as it is ours. Actually, they have been around much longer than we have so I wouldn't be surprised if they thought of us as a nuisance lol