Friday, May 9, 2008

Rainy Days


Well today was just another rainy day. Rain just messes everything up since its all cloudy and dark, it just makes you want to stay home. I personally hate rainy days!

I was standing at the bus stop today and not to mention the bus only took forever to arrive! Despite the fact that the MTA sucks the city needs to do something about all those potholes on the ground!!! There are so many potholes and the sewers are clogged! These potholes collect so much filthy rainwater and cars just splash it on sidewalks. I was in line waiting for the bus to come and standing about 2 feet away from the street and was splashed by this filthy water. I had that filthy water on my jeans and my jacket, it was just so nasty.

Hope you had a better day than I did.

More next time. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Raymond Chua said...

aww, poor suz. Well, next learn use your umbrella to protect yourself. Like the chinese kung fu movies. xP